Everyone loves oatmeal cookies. These have no eggs and almost no flour, making a crunchy cookie. You can double the recipe.
• 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) softened unsalted butter
• 3 tablespoons organic granulated cane sugar
• 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
• 2/3 cup rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, mix butter, sugar, flour, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth; mix in rolled oats.
2. Drop firmly packed teaspoons of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets. Bake until golden,rotating sheets halfway through, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on sheet 1 minute. With a very thin metal spatula, slip under each cookie and transfer to paper towels laid out on the counter or over a metal cooling rack to cool completely. Makes 2 dozen cookies.