Pracar committee of NY Sector was newly established. Its goal is to
enhance Pracar efforts through the sector. We would love if you would
join us in those efforts.
We are looking for:
- Copywriters for leaflets, handouts, posters, powerpoint presentations etc. to join the content team.
Qualifications: Experience in writing content, fluent in English and/or Spanish. Can execute within a reasonable span of time.
- Proofreaders – Proofing any text to make sure it has no errors in spelling/punctuation/typos.
Qualifications: a very good command over English and/or Spanish. Meticulous and systematic.
- Graphic designers – for leaflets, handouts, posters, powerpoint presentations etc. to join the art team. Qualifications: Experience in graphic designing (Photoshop/InDesign/CorelDraw/Illustrator etc.). Can execute within a reasonable span of time.
- Translators for translating Pracar materials – English to Spanish and/or Spanish to English and to/from French.
Qualifications: A good command over those languages.
- Pracar field coordinators – Margiis that will be the center of the Pracar efforts in their locality.
Qualifications: Good people’s skills, preferably experienced in Pracar, if not, and in any case – must have zeal towards the cause. The Pracar coordinator will get all the support needed from the Pracar committee.
- Pracar advisor – To support a Pracar field coordinator or a local Pracar team. The Pracar advisor will be teamed up with a certain Pracar Field coordinator having the purpose of helping them to find practical tactics and solutions suitable to that specific time/space/person. The Pracar advisor does not need to be in the same locality as the Field coordinator. They can support them from afar by phone/internet.
Qualifications: Knowledge and experience in Pracar. Mature and understanding. Good people’s skills. Having a sincere will to support the field Pracar of others with inspiration.
- Does not need to have all the solutions in hand, but able to brainstorm and lead towards them. The Pracar advisor will get all the support needed from the Pracar committee.
*In a place where there is a Pracar secretary, they will be considered the Pracar coordinators. If you are a Pracar secretary, please contact us.
Pracar field coordinators must be living within New York Sector. For all other positions, it is a preference, but not a must. All positions are voluntary based.
To apply for any of the above, or to recommend a candidate, please contact Ananda.email@example.com